Rephrase... CORRECTION
Rephrase what is underlined:
A) Had we seen the dragon we would have reacted differently.
→ If we had seen the dragon...
B) They saw nobody.
→ They didn't see anybody.
C) It was such a scary sight!
→It was so scary!
D) She couldn't breathe.
→ She was not able to/ was unable to breathe.
E) You don't have to worry.
→ You needn't worry.
F) I wish I had tried.
→ If only I had tried.
A) Had we seen the dragon we would have reacted differently.
→ If we had seen the dragon...
B) They saw nobody.
→ They didn't see anybody.
C) It was such a scary sight!
→It was so scary!
D) She couldn't breathe.
→ She was not able to/ was unable to breathe.
E) You don't have to worry.
→ You needn't worry.
F) I wish I had tried.
→ If only I had tried.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire